[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7960 SIP Firmware

Ed Greenberg edg at greenberg.org
Sat Mar 19 10:30:07 MST 2005

I wonder if VoipSupply can sell the maintenance contract for the phone?
Wouldn't hurt to ask. The fellow from VS is a regular poster over on the
asterisk-biz list.

--On Saturday, March 19, 2005 11:09 AM -0600 Jerry <jjones at quiddesign.com>
wrote:

> I would suggest contacting a dealer until you find one who will sell you
> a maintenance contract for the phone. Last I checked, over a year ago,
> they were somewhere around $10-$20. Once you have a contract you may
> register online and download all the software you need. However to use
> legally you would have the pay the ~$50 license fee for SIP.
>
> On Mar 18, 2005, at 10:17 PM, Patrick M. Gray, Jr. wrote:
>
>> That seems to be what the various documents I've stumbled across seem
>> indicate.  Maybe it's too late at night and my brain is shot, but
>> Cisco's
>> documentation on the upgrade path seems a little confusing...  Would
>> you
>> mind giving me a brief summary of the upgrade path to the latest
>> firmware if
>> you know it, starting from P003AM30?
>>
>> Thanks again!
>>
>> Pat

>>> firmware (I have version P003AM30) will work with *.  I'm willing to