[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7960 SIP Firmware

Jerry jjones at quiddesign.com
Sat Mar 19 10:09:02 MST 2005

I would suggest contacting a dealer until you find one who will sell
you a maintenance contract for the phone. Last I checked, over a year
ago, they were somewhere around $10-$20. Once you have a contract you
may register online and download all the software you need. However to
use legally you would have the pay the ~$50 license fee for SIP.