[Asterisk-Users] Areskicc installation problems

Tacio Santos tacio.santos at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 06:26:27 MST 2005

Hi,
I'm trying to install Areskicc but with no much sucess. After
installing the UI  I login as root/mypass, but in the left menu I only
have 3 options: Main Template, disconnect and logout. When I click on
Mail Template> Show mail template it shows an error page. First, is
there a way to increase the debugging level so I can know what's going
on behind the scenes? Second,  I've checked the paths and the db more
than once and I think they are ok. Any clues what else I should check?

My config is as follows:

- Debian 3.1 (i386)
- php4             4.3.10-2
- php4-pgsql   4.3.10