[Asterisk-Users] current asterisk cvs problem with distinctive ring?

Justin Richards driise at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 19:27:15 MST 2005

I've done the unspeakable.  I took a working setup of 1.0.5 and
upgraded with the latest cvs.  with 1.0.5 distinctive ring worked
great.  with the latest cvs, it doesn't seem to work with my sipura
2000 (the only thing i have to test it with).  I can see in console
that its sending the info, but its not working?  i realize the likely
hood is I messed something up somehow during checkout or compiling,
but I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this?  i tried to
something got overwritten with the install of cvs to really mess stuff
up..  I upgraded to get better skinny support, which i kind of regret
right now ;-)

Executing Goto("Skinny/6609 at cisco1-2", "locallines|7501|1") in new stack
   -- Goto (locallines,7501,1)
   -- Executing SetVar("Skinny/6609 at cisco1-2",
"ALERT_INFO=Bellcore-r3") in new stack
   -- Executing Macro("Skinny/6609 at cisco1-2", "oneline|SIP/sipura2")
in new stack
   -- Executing Dial("Skinny/6609 at cisco1-2", "SIP/sipura2|20|t") in new stack
   -- Called sipura2
   -- SIP/sipura2-a400 is ringing
   -- Asked to indicate 'Remote end is ringing' condition on channel
Skinny/6609 at cisco1-2