[Asterisk-Users] Looking for quality inbound DID - IAX providers, UK, USA, Australia

William Suffill william.suffill at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 18:50:06 MST 2005

Chris,

How many you need in the US and UK? I know someone who is working to
commit to 2 carriers to get coverage for both US and UK DIDs.

I been working on getting DIDs since Aug and it's a rough market with
alot of people selling the same suppliers at a wide range of pricing.

Feel free to contact me off list =) Otherwise we'll have a commerical
spam from every reseller of dids =) Also there is a -biz  list for
topics such as this at lists.digium.com but that also seems to end up
being mostly people plugging their solutations vs feedback based on
needs.

-- William