[Asterisk-Users] Broadvoice hangs-up / disconnects after about 30 deconds

Scott Wolfe scottwolfe at orbus.net
Fri Mar 18 18:27:01 MST 2005

I have just installed * from the latest CVS and I can make calls via X-Lite to outside numbers but for only 30 to 35 Seconds at a time then Broadvoice will hang up on me but X-Lite will not know it. Once I hang up X-Lite then I will get the following error message:

Spawn extension (default, Number-I-Dialed, 1) exited non-zero on 'SIP/200-6a22'
-- Got SIP response 404 "Not Found" back from 147.135.0.128

I have also just installed a TDM22B and I get the same thing when I use a regular analog phone with it. Call goes through then dropped after about 30 seconds.

Extension to Extension calls work just fine.

Can anyone see anything wrong with my config files? I have tried using a direct proxy name but I always get a "404 Not found" right away.

Sip.conf
register => 425XXXXXXX at sip.broadvoice.com:PPPPPPPPPP:425XXXXXXX at sip.broadvoice.com/200

[sip.broadvoice.com]
;type=friend
type=peer
host=sip.broadvoice.com
username=425XXXXXXX
secret=PPPPPPPPPP
fromdomain=sip.broadvoice.com
fromuser=425XXXXXXX
insecure=very
;context=from-broadvoice
context=from-pstn
dtmfmode=inband
canreinvite=no
qualify=yes
user=phone

[200]
type=friend
secret=010101
auth=md5
nat=yes
host=dynamic
reinvite=no
canreinvite=no
dtmfmode=inband
callerid="Fred F"<200>
dissallow=all

Extensions.conf
[default]

exten => 1000,1,Dial,Zap/1|20
exten => 1000,2,Voicemail,u1000
exten => 1000,3,Hangup
exten => 1000,102,Voicemail,b1000
exten => 1000,103,Hangup

exten => 2000,1,Dial,Zap/2|20
exten => 2000,2,Voicemail,u2000
exten => 2000,3,Hangup
exten => 2000,102,Voicemail,b2000
exten => 2000,103,Hangup

exten => _NXXNXXXXXX, 1, dial(SIP/${EXTEN}@sip.broadvoice.com,30) ; Dial Broadvoice for 30 seconds
exten => _NXXNXXXXXX, 2, congestion() ; No answer, nothing
exten => _NXXNXXXXXX, 102, busy() ; Busy