[Asterisk-Users] No sound when calling in from pstn

Greg ghulands at framedphotographics.com
Fri Mar 18 18:03:59 MST 2005

I am just starting out with * so bear with me please.

I have tdm400p with 4 fxo modules on it. When I call into the asterisk
box from my mobile, I can see the asterisk console picks the call up
and routes it to my computer with x-lite. There was no sound coming
from either - just silence. I then decided to route it directly to
voice mail to see if that would narrow the problem down, but it too
doesn't make any sound. I can see asterisk display what it is saying
when going through the voicemail sequence, it is just I cannot hear it
on my mobile.

here is my zapata.conf

context=incomingcall ; from-1800
signalling=fxs_ks