[Asterisk-Users] About the weather..

dean collins dean at collins.net.pr
Fri Mar 18 17:33:49 MST 2005

The asterisk at home script does all the work for you. (BTW because of your
wording I think you may be thinking it is specifically for asterisk at home
it isn't if you cut and paste the text there you can be up and running
in about 10 mins).

The text files are already available on the ftp site indicated in the
script.

Cheers,
Dean