[Asterisk-Users] ANNOUNCEMENT:Updatesforapp_cbmysqlandMeetMe2gui(out of tree modules)

Kris Edwards krisedwards at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 15:45:27 MST 2005

After applying the patch (which failed on apps/Makefile but I manually
edited) I was still having compliation issues because app_meetme2.c was
looking for pq libs (I use mysql).  I'm no programmer, but I tried
getting rid of that #include and decalring the dbtype as mysql, but it
still failed.  I installed postgress to get the libs and it compiled
successfuly.  meetme2 loads but now it appears it's looking for
Postgress even though I have the dbtype set as mysql in meetme2.conf:

 [app_meetme2.so] => (Extended MeetMe conference bridge)
Mar 18 17:36:37 WARNING[22337]: config_old.c:27 ast_load: ast_load is
deprecated, use ast_config_load instead!
  == Parsing '/etc/asterisk/meetme2.conf': Found
Mar 18 17:36:37 WARNING[22337]: app_meetme2.c:1441 get_db_params:
PostgreSQL database table not specified.  Using default meetme_user.
Mar 18 17:36:37 WARNING[22337]: app_meetme2.c:1456 get_db_params:
PostgreSQL database sequence not specified.  Using default id_meetme_user.
Mar 18 17:36:37 WARNING[22337]: config_old.c:39 ast_destroy: ast_destroy
is deprecated, use ast_config_destroy instead!
  == Registered application 'MeetMeCount2'
  == Registered application 'MeetMe2'
 [app_cbmysql.so] => (Conference Bridge MySQL)
  == Parsing '/etc/asterisk/cbmysql.conf': Found
Mar 18 17:36:37 ERROR[22337]: app_cbmysql.c:534 load_module: Failed to
connect to mysql database meetme on localhost.
  == Registered application 'CBMySQL'
 [cdr_pgsql.so] => (PostgreSQL CDR Backend)
  == Parsing '/etc/asterisk/cdr_pgsql.conf': Found
  == Manager registered action DBGet
  == Manager registered action DBPut
  == Parsing '/etc/asterisk/enum.conf': Found
Asterisk Ready.
*CLI>

Anyway.. I just finished getting this far, so hopefully I'll figure out
this problem.  Just wanted to let somebody know what it took for me to
compile because maybe it's relative to other people's issues.  (BTW, I'm
using CVS from today).

Kris

_____________________________________

meetme2.conf:

;
; Configuration file for MeetMe simple conference rooms
; for Asterisk of course.
;
[db]
;