[Asterisk-Users] Parking a call in manager interface

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 14:26:57 MST 2005

This is an old problem (I'm actualy surpirsed that the only problem
you have is the announcment, I got much better ones:) ).
Some workarounds include:
1. Create an extension that parks the call using parkandannounce and
have it annouce the parked xten some other place.
2. Use valetparking (look on the wiki www.voip-inof.org), and before
parking the call do, SetVar(BLINDTRANSFER=yes), this will make sure no
annoucments are palyed.

Hope this helps.