[Asterisk-Users] XML config files for Polycom SoundPoint IP 300?

Ken D'Ambrosio ken at jots.org
Fri Mar 18 11:55:44 MST 2005

I bought a couple Polycom Soundpoint 300's, and have them working nicely
with SIP... but I'd like to be able to do automatic config via FTP, but it
requires some XML config files.  The docs discuss them in detail, but I
can't seem to d/l them from Polycom.  [No, it doesn't appear to be on the
CD that comes with the phone.]  I've created an account at Polycom's tech
support site, but still no dice.  Could anyone e-mail me the pristine
config files?  It'd be much appreciated...

Thanks!

-Ken