[Asterisk-Users] PSTN > Voicemail

Wiley Siler wsiler at education2020.com
Fri Mar 18 11:12:43 MST 2005

If this is an AAH install, go to the maint section of AMP and look at
your configs.

Find where you *98 is defined.
This is in app-messagecenter context of extensions.conf on my AAH 0.6
build.

We just need to reference this context as an include in the incoming
context for yoru dialplan preferably during an IVR.
Add this to your incoming context for your IVR (aa_1 if memory serves)

include => app-messagecenter

Now any call from the PSTN that enters the IVR should be able to hit *98
while getting options.
Enter extension and PIN.  Shoudl be good to go from there...

Cheers,