[Asterisk-Users] Group Ring after Timeout

Reuben Grech reuben.grech at compex.edu.mt
Fri Mar 18 10:54:47 MST 2005

Hi Jason,

I have the following output:

root at pbx root]# cat /proc/interrupts
           CPU0
  0:  217983314          XT-PIC  timer
  1:          4          XT-PIC  keyboard
  2:          0          XT-PIC  cascade
  5: 2192380433          XT-PIC  usb-uhci, usb-uhci, ehci-hcd, eth0, wcfxo
  7: 2179793537          XT-PIC  wcfxo
  8:          1          XT-PIC  rtc
 11:          0          XT-PIC  usb-uhci, usb-uhci
 12:         19          XT-PIC  PS/2 Mouse
 14:    1423773          XT-PIC  ide0
 15:          9          XT-PIC  ide1
NMI:          0
ERR:          0

Am I right in saying that interrupt 5 is shared with other resources.  Ok
will move the card but do I need to re-compile or something of the sort??

On another note actually callwaiting is commented out in zapata.conf, should
I uncomment it and say no?

:)