[Asterisk-Users] Problem with Manager Interface

Thorben Jensen thorben at thorben.dk
Fri Mar 18 10:45:08 MST 2005

I am trying to handle parked calls through the manager interface, but having
a lot of trouble, if I try to Park a call I try with this command:

Action: Redirect
Channel: SIP/211
Exten: 700
Context: phones
CallerID: tgj

But it just doesn't work because I have no extension 700 in my dial plan
(700 is what I have configured parkedcalls to be in features.conf)

I have configured 'blind transfer' to be '#1' in features.conf so I have
also tried:

Action: Redirect
Channel: SIP/211
Exten: #1700
Context: phones
CallerID: tgj

But it doesn't work.

Now I try to pick up a parked call which has been assigned to 701 like this:

Action: Originate
Channel: SIP/211
Exten: 701
Context: phones
CallerID: tgj

..but the same problem it just doesn't work - What am I missing? Please
help.

I might mention that everything works fine using the hard phones.

Kind regards
Thorben