[Asterisk-Users] Realtime Problem = Segmentation faults Seemsto be asterisk

Matthew Boehm mboehm at cytelcom.com
Fri Mar 18 10:19:04 MST 2005

Jose R. Ortiz Ubarri wrote:

> Debugging the code and as you can see in the backtrace the problem is
> that it is receiving a Null variable (name) and then making the
> comparison.  Is it an asterisk bug?  What asterisk should do if the
> variable name received is NULL?

Our chan_sip.c are still not synch'd. I can't help if I don't have the right
line numbers. What version of chan_sip are you using? Check inside
CVS/Entries and I'll make sure I have the same ver.

Then do a "make clean; make" and reinstall and produce the crash and send
the backtrace again.

If you can also send the relevant entries in your database that relate to
this SIP user.

-Matthew