[Asterisk-Users] Manager API - Redirect command

mattf mattf at vicimarketing.com
Fri Mar 18 07:43:08 MST 2005

You should be able to get the full channel values by doing a "Action:
Command        Command: Show Channels" and picking your SIP extension out of
the list it gives you of active channels. Then you can take that and the
channel that you are currently connected to, also taken from the "Show
channels" output(I am assuming that you want to take both parties and dump
them into the meetme room) and use those two channel values in the Redirect
command.

If you do it right, neither you nor the person you were talking to would
notice that you just moved into the meetme room. We use this method with the
astGUIclient client application to transfer an existing conversation into a
meetme room and it works great.

Hope this helps,

MATT---