[Asterisk-Users] TDM400P install problems

Alessio Focardi afoc at interconnessioni.it
Fri Mar 18 07:32:02 MST 2005

Hello Dana,

DO> If you have any FXS ports, use wcfxs.

No, only green modules.

But this is what I get when loading driver

modprobe wcfxs
FATAL: Error inserting wctdm (/lib/modules/2.6.9-1.667/misc/wctdm.ko): Unknown symbol in module, or unknown parameter (see dmesg)
FATAL: Error running install command for wctdm

What relates wcfxs to the wctdm that I was using previously ?

Maybe deleting wctdm ....