[Asterisk-Users] Caller ID problem

James Taylor jltaylor at metrotel.net
Fri Mar 18 05:17:29 MST 2005

Sounds like your provider may be using different carriers for terminiation
and some may not support CID as you send it.
If it is handed off to a traditional IXC through your PSTN (LEC)
connection then they will see whatever number is associated with the
billing number (BAN).
Your provider may be doing LCR and some routes may not work with CID.
James