[Asterisk-Users] About the weather..

Kris Edwards krisedwards at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 22:08:34 MST 2005

Ok, I've been away from the list for sometime now and feel as though I'm
going to ask something that's been asked many times before, yet I find
nothing in the wiki, so here goes:

I notice that allison has done recordings for weather forecasts, yet I
find no agi's that parse forecasts and use this recordings to piece
together the forecast.  I find plenty of weather agi's, but they all
seem to be festival related rather than using prerecorded bits and
pieces.  Anybody know of a script that makes use of these recordings?

Thanks for the help!