[Asterisk-Users] Re: Snom190 intercom

Shaun Dwyer shaund at wadata.com.au
Thu Mar 17 21:17:43 MST 2005

Hi Josh, List,

I've managed to get the intercom working with the patch as available from:
http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk%20phone%20snom
(labelled as: For those who want a patch that doesn't affect VXML_URL,
get it here <http://www.frogstorm.info/asterisk/snom-intercom.patch>.),
then as per the instructions from the wiki, SetVar(_INTERCOM=true)
before dial.

This has the effect of doing what Josh said needs to be done in that
intercom=true
is put on the end of the request URI instead of appended to the To:
header as per what
SetVar(_VXML_URL=intercom=true) would do.

So now this is confirmed as working properly with the Snom190.

You must also enable the intercom either thru a subscribed config that
tells the phone:
intercom_enabled&: on

or by setting it in the advanced options.

I am running firmware snom190-SIP 3.57v.

If anyone wants more detail on how I went about getting this working,
please do email me :)

Cheers,
-Shaun