[Asterisk-Users] Sip billing {expanded} for Pre-Paid Billing System needed.

Vincent receive4me at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 21:02:29 MST 2005

Hi all,

This guy (Race Vanderdecken) told me that he is Asheville, North
Carolina, EST timezone. However, below he said he is in Timbuktu,
Ontario. If you are going to make any business deal with him, please
make sure you think twice and be very careful.

A month ago I disclosed my idea/design/system/requirements to him and
made a business deal with him such that he promised to integrate
Asterisk with IBS billing for me within 40 hours.  He took the
idea/design and advertised it in the mail-list in his unique own way
to attract other people's attention for more business but has been
reluctant to realize his promise to me. Deadline has been revised and
revised with different execuses. I just hung up with him at his home
number 1 828 891 5102 and was told that many people/customers showed
up with more money for the code, too much work and the job was
underpriced.

Regards,
Vincent