[Asterisk-Users] OT: Best DB

Chris Albertson chrisalbertson90278 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 17 17:48:24 MST 2005

What is the best truck?  A recent survey finds that
there are far more Ford Rangr pickup trucks on the road
then there are Frightliner 18 wheelers

In another survey we find that Chevy outnumbers Porche.

Closer to home in the computer world, more people use
MS Windows than Solaris.

I think Budwieser outsells every other beer.

In most organizations followers outnumber the leaders

The poor will always outnumber the rich.

Still interrested in that database poll?

What's the "best" DB.  First you must define "best".
After you do that the answer is easy.

--- David Brodbeck <DavidB at mail.interclean.com> wrote:
> [...]

Chris Albertson
  Home:   310-376-1029  chrisalbertson90278 at yahoo.com