[Asterisk-Users] Got 200 OK on REGISTER that isn't a register

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at starnetworks.us
Thu Mar 17 17:39:25 MST 2005

Ronald Wiplinger wrote:
> What does that mean? Where can I get more info about it?
>
> Mar 18 07:19:51 WARNING[9563]: chan_sip.c:7549 handle_response: Got 200
> OK on REGISTER that isn't a register

It means Asterisk received a 200 OK response to a REGISTER request, but
it no longer has any evidence that it sent out that REGISTER request.

This can happen if the 200 OK arrives very, very late, or if it's been
corrupted, or if the registrar doesn't respond with the proper headers
to be able to match to the original request.