[Asterisk-Users] PRI Cause Code Help

Eric Knudson ericknudson at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 17:21:34 MST 2005

hmm - that seems correct - I remember experiencing some similar
problems(using Cisco IOS gateways, though) which were addressed by
"voice call convert-discpi-to-prog"

http://tinyurl.com/5xn8n

That command addressed an IOS gateway's tendency to hang up before the
in-band message could be played; similarly, it appears that * may not
be providing the in-band message to playback to the calling party when
an extension is out of service or something.

Eric