[Asterisk-Users] Backing up configurations and *@home list?

Wiley Siler wsiler at education2020.com
Thu Mar 17 15:18:02 MST 2005

I cannot answer q1 and am interested in this myself.

Question 2 has a partial answer in that the AAH has a backup feature
located in the management portion of AMP.
The backup link is at the bottom.  The restore feature is located at the
linux command line on a AAH machine.

help-aah will show the command.  It is restore-aah.  Have not used it
yet so I cannot attest to its efficacy...