[Asterisk-Users] ASTCC dialstatus confusing billing issue

Clive clive at sentechsa.com
Thu Mar 17 14:55:50 MST 2005

Hi

I wonder if anyone else has noticed this, or has an explanation....

When a call ends with dialstatus=cancel ,one would expect that the call
never went through, BUT it seems that sometimes a call does go
through sucessfully, and ends with dialstatus=cancel and I have no idea
why.??..very strange.

The problem this introduces to ASTCC is that it does not bill for these
calls if it sees the "Cancel". This can be fixed easily, but I am still
baffled why the "cancel" comes through, and I am wondering if anyone
else has had a similar experience.

Regards
Clive