[Asterisk-Users] Codec negociation

Brian C. Fertig brian at planet-telecom.com
Thu Mar 17 10:53:43 MST 2005

If you don't want to proxy the media through * the put this setting:

canreinvite=yes

this will allow the 2 end points to connect directly for the RTP
bypassing
you.  otherwise I have noticed the same when I try to proxy I have to
make sure everyone is using the same codec or it doesn't work well.

Brian Fertig
NOC/Network Engineer
Planet Telecom, Inc.