[Asterisk-Users] Re: Snom190 intercom

Josh Dady jpd at indecisive.com
Thu Mar 17 09:43:07 MST 2005

> As you can see from the SIP trace below (from the called phone),
> intercom=true is being appended to the To: header as per requirements.

The "intercom=true" needs to be appended to the request URI, not to the
header as a whole -- your To: header should be:

     To: <sip:1011 at 192.168.10.150:2051;line=9avrmhew;intercom=true>

Mind you, I didn't get the phone to respond to the intercom=true until
I added it on the request line as well, so the INVITE line of your
request would be:

     INVITE sip:1011 at 192.168.10.150:2051;line=9avrmhew;intercom=true
SIP/2.0

I'm on a Snom 220 with SIP 3.56t, and I'm stuck on the very next step
of the process -- answering the phone's challenge to the INVITE
request.  The wiki indicates that the Snom needs to challenge with
realm=snom, but even if I add snom into our internal DNS so that I can
set the registrar to snom (that being the only way I can see to change
what the phone uses as realm), it still rejects the digest response.
Anyone have this working with recent loads of SIP that can shed any
light on this?

> I've email'd snom a few days ago but have yet to get a response.

According to their web page, they have a new office as of April 1, and
I got a response to a support request (on this very issue) today saying
that they'd likely not be able to respond until people are settled into
the new offices, so you'll likely have to be patient with them.

--
Joshua P. Dady