[Asterisk-Users] IAX2 Trunking, No connections any more...

Håkan Källberg hk at simulina.se
Thu Mar 17 08:05:28 MST 2005

Hello!

I have bin trying to set up trunking between some of my Asterisk
boxes but had no luck...

I use Asterisk 2.0.6 on SuSE 6.2, but I have had the same problem with
erlier releases.  I have a working connection and can place
multiple calls in both direktions. Than I set "trunk=yes" on
both sides and reload. "CLI> iax2 show peers" shows a (T)
and low latency on both sides. Now it is not possible to get
a call trough any more:-( I have working timers on both sides,
Digium cards or ztDummy.

I don't find very much diskussion about problems with trunking
accept with the timing. Maybe I have missed something important.
Does anyone have an idea???

By the way, I have removed SuSEs precompiled 1.0.0 zaptel
drivers and use my own.

Thanks in advance!

Håkan