[Asterisk-Users] Comparing Callmanager to Asterisk

Parker, Blake (MIS) Blake.Parker at alacare.com
Thu Mar 17 07:03:29 MST 2005

Callmanager does nothing than construct and tear down calls and the
actual RTP stream does not flow through the Callmanager but is direct
from IP device to IP device.  How does this work with Asterisk?  I read
something that lead me to believe that Asterisk has to process the
entire call, is this the case?

Blake Parker CCNA
Network Engineer
Alacare Home Health & Hospice, Inc.