[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk with Cisco Call Manager

Mohamed Farid mfarid at mscc.com.eg
Thu Mar 17 06:24:29 MST 2005

Dear All :
We need to use the Conference Room Capability from Asterisk to use it
with our IPT Solution which based on Cisco Call Manager..
Also we need to use most of Asterisk features in our IPT Network ..
How can I do this ? Any help will be grateful ..

Mohamed Farid ,,
Telecommunication & Security Administrator ,,

Notice:

This e-mail (including attachments) is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee. Unless you are the addressee, you may not read, copy, use or store this e-mail in any way, or permit others to. If you have received it in error, please contact Mediterranean Smart Cards Company :+202 333 1400