[Asterisk-Users] Error in placing call file in directory [SOLVED]

Chris Blake chris at pixcel.co.za
Thu Mar 17 03:54:39 MST 2005

Greetings *`s,

Further to the above thread, the problem has been solved.

Stefan was correct in stating that it was a permissions error, but we
were only able to catch what permissions the file carried over from its
source directory to /var/spool/asterisk/outgoing by completely stopping
the * server and cd`ing over to /var/spool, as * was catching the file
too quickly and destroying it without giving us a chance to check what
perms the file held.

Thanks for the assistance....

Regards
--
Chris Blake
Cell: 082 775 1492
Mail: chris at pixcel.co.za

Natural selection won't matter soon, not anywhere as much as concious
selection. We will civilize and alter ourselves to suit our ideas of
what we can be. Within one more human lifespan, we will have changed
ourselves unrecognizably. -- Greg Bear