[Asterisk-Users] TE110p card with Euro ISDN (Ericsson switch)

J Thomas jthomas at cequip.com
Thu Mar 17 04:26:46 MST 2005

I am trying to use TE110p card for Euro ISDN with Ericsson AMS switch. I
consistently get one of the following errors:

PRI got event: HDLC Abort (6) on Primary D-channel of span 1
or
PRI got event: HDLC Bad FCS (8) on Primary D-channel of span 1

My zaptel.conf file:
--------------------------------
span=1,0,0,ccs,hdb3,crc4
bchan=1-15,17-31
dchan=16
loadzone=us
defaultzone=us

--------------------------------

My partner and I have tried to find answer on google, IRC and even
digium tech support but no luck so far :-(

I observe the same behavior on FC3 as well as RH9, and on different
hardware too. One of them is Intel Motherboard with 3 GHz P4 processor
(FC3), the other is Supermicro with 2.4GHz Dual Xeon processor (RH9).

Surprisingly, a similar machine with Supermicro motherboard works very
well with TE405p card.

I checked the interrupts etc. and there is no shared interrupt with the
card.

Hence I suspect the issue is at the signaling level or with the card's
driver rather than some interrupts getting lost. I could be completely
wrong though.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
-- jt