[Asterisk-Users] Pictures from the Asterisk Pavilion at Spring VON 2005

Greg Boehnlein damin at nacs.net
Thu Mar 17 03:33:40 MST 2005

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005, Kevin P. Fleming wrote:

> http://host-a.starnetworks.us/Members/kpfleming/spring_von/photoalbum_view

If you look closely, you'll see me at the booth doing some troubleshooting
for Digium during one of my session breaks. We actually setup an IAX2
connection from the main server to the N2Net Gateway server and made
several test calls to flesh out a couple of call completion anomalies.

VON was a total blast. Can't wait for Boston!

                             KP-216-121-ST