[Asterisk-Users] IAX Registration being lost

Wiley Siler wsiler at education2020.com
Wed Mar 16 15:52:29 MST 2005

More info.

What IAX service are you trying to connect to from your * box?

So...  Are you saying you have a DSL modem in a Smoothwall firewall that
routes between the DSL modem (eth0) and the NIC (eth1) that serves up
connectivity to your internal network?

Your configuration is getting more puzzling by the minute.

Send more data por favor...

Thanks,
Wiely