[Asterisk-Users] Call Center software opensource or commercial

Harald Milz hm at seneca.muc.de
Wed Mar 16 15:27:49 MST 2005

Kevin P. Fleming <kpfleming at starnetworks.us> wrote:
> promise of the Opteron's potential :-) There are very cheap systems out
> there (designed for workstations using Athlon64) and there are very good
> systems out there, and the latter can be had for reasonable prices.

Well, as a matter of fact, my sales collegues sell Opteron pizzaboxes for
HPC clusters like sliced bread - to the automotive industry. These folks
usually can't have enough computing power for the buck.

But this is utterly off-topic to asterisk ;-)

--
If you don't have a nasty obituary you probably didn't matter.
		-- Freeman Dyson