[Asterisk-Users] Best Grandstream firmware to use?

Bob Goddard asterisk at bgcomp.co.uk
Wed Mar 16 15:22:57 MST 2005

On Wednesday 16 March 2005 21:19, Nathan C. Smith wrote:
> For me this version has issues with DHCP, and registrations.  Although the
> look of it is something of an improvement.  I wish they would get their
> existing feature set to work well before they make more changes.

Try this with regards to registration...

1. Reduce the re-registration time to say 5 minutes
2. Let the phone register
3. Make a call to it but do not answer it
4. Let the phone re-register as normal
5. Make a second call and again do not answer it
6. Wait for the phone to re-register as normal

I find that 6. is never reached. Grandstream know about this
but are saying that the problem is with Asterisk.