[Asterisk-Users] Best Grandstream firmware to use?

Dana Olson rickaster at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 14:06:16 MST 2005

I have that on my HandyTone 286, and it's got some issues. At least
mine does. The page loading in FireFox very rarely ever completes, and
this means that I can't really provision this thing very well at home
(I only run Linux). I brought it to work and it loads up fine in IE
here.

I engaged their tech support and their initial response was "did you
refresh the page?"

Anyhow.
--
Dana