[Asterisk-Users] No ringing indication to radio phone

C W Nel charl at iqcreations.com
Wed Mar 16 10:59:27 MST 2005

I want to use a cordless (radio) phone as an extension on Asterisk.
When I ring the extension, there is no indication of ringing.
The ringing goes out to the base (I plugged a phone into the "phone" jack on
the base), but the base does not register ringing.
When I connect the base to PSTN, it works 100%.
What can the difference be?
Can I adjust anything on Asterisk to solve the problem?
Maybe a wink, flash, or other setting?
I have tried boostringer=1, but no difference. It is not the ring voltage.
Can anyone help please?