[Asterisk-Users] OT: Best DB

David Brodbeck DavidB at mail.interclean.com
Wed Mar 16 09:45:19 MST 2005

And the sad fact is, if the software isn't doing any data verification, it's
probably not doing error checking either.  So if the DB throws an error,
your database will be protected, but the application will probably crash or
do something undefined.  Which of those situations (truncated data, or a
crashed app) is better depends on the application.  It's not clear cut.