[Asterisk-Users] Error in placing call file in directory

Stefan Reuter asterisk at stefan.de
Wed Mar 16 07:31:11 MST 2005

On Wed, 2005-03-16 at 14:20 +0000, Razza wrote:
> Chris Blake wrote :
>
> -----%<-----
> >If anyone can help I`ll send the call file to you, or is it ok to
> clutter the list with it ?
> -----%<-----
>
> 'Clutter' the list I'd be interested and at least it is pertinent to *
> ;o)

I am almost sure it has nothing to do with the file contents.
The warning "Unable to open %s: %s, deleting" is only generated at one
place in pbx/pbx_spool.c:

f = fopen(fn, "r+");
if (f) {
} else {
  ast_log(LOG_WARNING, "Unable to open %s: %s, deleting\n", fn,
strerror(errno));
}

So please double check that the user running asterisk has access to the
file. Just checking the file is not sufficent, also check the directory
permissions above.

=Stefan