[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk@Home Install Problem

Scheda scheda at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 07:19:32 MST 2005

Haha, yeah, plenty of hair left. I'm a "youngin". Only 19. But that's
beside the point. If I had another box I could dedicate to asterisk, I
would do that without hesitation. Right now I just installed the new
Win32 version onto my dual booting XP/Debian laptop to play around and
get that set up as a temp * server. So I'll set this all up then I'll
fix whatever is up with the other one. I have another spare cd drive
laying around, so I'll try that. Thus far I didn't pay a penny for the
box I'm using. I'm using spare parts and stuff people gave me. It's a
1.3 ghz, 20 Gb hdd, 512 mb ram, so I KNOW I have enough spare room in
there...

Oh, and about the space issue, just to make sure I had enough room, I
installed a full install of Slackware last night. 3 Gb after all the
packages, so I know I have the room.