[Asterisk-Users] Re: Problem with TE405P and Slackware 10.0

pixer pixer at alcotek.it
Wed Mar 16 03:57:19 MST 2005

Hi Andrew,
thank you for the reply.

I have following your advice and I have put this into /etc/lilo.conf

append = "pci=noacpi"

Now proc/interrupts he returns me this:

root at asterisk:~# cat /proc/interrupts
           CPU0
  0:    1983298    IO-APIC-edge  timer
  1:        382    IO-APIC-edge  i8042
  2:          0          XT-PIC  cascade
  8:          1    IO-APIC-edge  rtc
 14:       1989    IO-APIC-edge  ide0
 17:          0   IO-APIC-level  Intel ICH5
 20:          0   IO-APIC-level  t4xxp
 22:       1665   IO-APIC-level  eth0
NMI:          0
LOC:    1983358
ERR:          0
MIS:          0

I have tried also to recompile the kernel (2.6.11.3) removing all the unused

modules (COM port, serial ports, etc), and shuffling the card around to a

different PCI slot, but unfortunately he does yet not work equally :/