[Asterisk-Users] Realtime does not work yet, ... *bug*

Ronald Wiplinger ronald at elmit.com
Wed Mar 16 02:26:26 MST 2005

Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:

>On Wed, Mar 16, 2005 at 03:25:17PM +0800, Ronald Wiplinger wrote:
>

>>Mar 16 15:13:45 DEBUG[29502]: Raw Hangup 69.73.19.178:4569, src=14, dst=1259
>>Mar 16 15:13:45 DEBUG[29502]: MySQL RealTime: Update SQL: UPDATE
>>sip_buddies SET name = '621' WHERE allow = 'g729'
>>Mar 16 15:13:45 DEBUG[29502]: MySQL RealTime: Everything is fine.
>>Mar 16 15:13:45 DEBUG[29502]: MySQL RealTime: Updated 0 rows on table:
>>sip_buddies
>>

>*ALARM* Where is that query fron? It's totally wrong! It just changed the
>name of anyone who is allowed to use g729.
>
>Looks like Realtime is not quite there yet for production...
>
>Have a nice day,

vpbx*CLI> help realtime update
       Update a single variable using the RealTime driver.

(I guess Matthew typed to fast to give me the hint, ...)

Thanks for pointing it out, it should therefore be:

vpbx*CLI> realtime update sippeers name 621 allow ulaw,alaw

However, it shows:
vpbx*CLI> realtime load sippeers name 621
                   Column Name  Column Value
          --------------------  --------------------
                            id  1
                          name  621
                      callerid  "Demo",<621>
                   canreinvite  yes
                       context  inhouse
                      dtmfmode  rfc2833
                          host  dynamic
                       mailbox  621 at other
                           nat  yes
                   pickupgroup  1
                       qualify  999
                        secret  Morgen621
                          type  friend
                      username  621
                         allow  ulaw,alaw
                      disallow  all
                    regseconds  0
                cancallforward  yes

... so it has updated it!!!

... but:

vpbx*CLI> sip show peer 621
vpbx*CLI>

  * Name       : 621
  Secret       : <Set>
  MD5Secret    : <Not set>
  Context      : inhouse
  Language     :
  AMA flags    : Unknown
  CallingPres  : Presentation Allowed, Not Screened
  Callgroup    :
  Pickupgroup  : 1, 33
  Mailbox      : 621 at other
  LastMsgsSent : 2
  Inc. limit   : 0
  Outg. limit  : 0
  Dynamic      : Yes
  Callerid     : "Demo" <621>
  Expire       : 140506
  Expiry       : 900
  Insecure     : no
  Nat          : Always
  ACL          : No
  CanReinvite  : Yes
  PromiscRedir : No
  User=Phone   : No
  DTMFmode     : rfc2833
  LastMsg      : 0
  ToHost       :
  Addr->IP     : 192.168.250.114 Port 5060
  Defaddr->IP  : 0.0.0.0 Port 5060
  Def. Username: 621
  Codecs       : 0x0 (nothing)
  Codec Order  : (none)
  Status       : OK (5 ms)
  Useragent    : Grandstream BT100 1.0.5.18
  Full Contact : sip:621 at 203.70.36.126:64655

so, two different ways of the same query gives two different results!

I agree with you, ... there is something not completely working ;-)

bye

Ronald

--
Ronald Wiplinger  (CEO of ELMIT)
http://www.elmit.com    +886 (0) 939--77-55-16  or FWD 511208

PS: Spam prevention!
Our system is protected with a spam prevention program.
If you send us an e-mail, our system will send you a confirmation message back. Just reply to this confirmation message please.
After receiving this confirmation message, our system will send the hold message (one) and all future messages (after the received confirmation message) to me without asking you again.