[Asterisk-Users] Realtime does not work yet, ...

Ronald Wiplinger ronald at elmit.com
Wed Mar 16 00:25:17 MST 2005

Matthew Boehm wrote:

>>Is there anything I can do to track down the problem? e.g., is there a
>>command in *CLI to read the database record? push a record, see the
>>differences, ...
>>

>You can try this:
>
>realtime update sippeers allow g729 name 621
>
>That should be the SQL equivalent to "UPDATE TABLE sippeers SET allow =
>'g729' WHERE name = '621'
>
>If you type just "realtime update" that will give you some info.
>
>You can also do "realtime load sippeers name 621"

I tried that:
vpbx*CLI> realtime load sippeers name 621
                   Column Name  Column Value
          --------------------  --------------------
                            id  1
                          name  621
                      callerid  "Demo",<621>
                   canreinvite  yes
                       context  inhouse
                      dtmfmode  rfc2833
                          host  dynamic
                       mailbox  621 at other
                           nat  yes
                   pickupgroup  1
                       qualify  999
                        secret  Mosaic621
                          type  friend
                      username  621
                         allow  g729,ulaw,alaw
                      disallow  all
                    regseconds  0
                cancallforward  yes

but sip show peer still keeps

  Codecs       : 0x0 (nothing)
  Codec Order  : (none)

I tried
vpbx*CLI> realtime update sippeers allow g729 name 621
Failed to update. Check the debug log for possible SQL related entries.
vpbx*CLI>

Mar 16 15:13:45 DEBUG[29502]: Raw Hangup 69.73.19.178:4569, src=14, dst=1259
Mar 16 15:13:45 DEBUG[29502]: MySQL RealTime: Update SQL: UPDATE
sip_buddies SET name = '621' WHERE allow = 'g729'
Mar 16 15:13:45 DEBUG[29502]: MySQL RealTime: Everything is fine.
Mar 16 15:13:45 DEBUG[29502]: MySQL RealTime: Updated 0 rows on table:
sip_buddies

That is a joke ;-)   Everything is fine and updated 0 rows!!!

*CLI says still for a call:
Mar 16 15:13:45 NOTICE[29502]: chan_sip.c:2917 process_sdp: No
compatible codecs!

vpbx:/etc/asterisk # cat res_mysql.conf
;;; odbc setup file
[general]