[Asterisk-Users] Re: Automon Question

Paul Oster paulmoster at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 19:46:55 MST 2005

Doh, I should have kept trying for about 10 minutes longer before I
sent that email, the trick is to ensure you have sox (and possibly
soxmix) installed on the Asterisk box. figured I'd answer my own
question should someone else need the answer or possibly just for the
next guy searching the archives!