[Asterisk-Users] IAX2 trunk and dynamic IP

Tony Davidson tonyd at zeroeffortnetworking.com.au
Tue Mar 15 13:42:33 MST 2005

Does anyone know the answer to this question?  It's causing me endless
frustration.

tony

Zero Effort Networking
Pty Ltd ABN 38 082 434 446
PO Box 6045
Blacktown NSW 2148
www.zeroeffortnetworking.com.au
info at zeroeffortnetworking.com.au
Tel: (02) 9676 3541
Fax: (02) 8569 2012

Message from: tonyd at zeroeffortnetworking.com.au
Message to: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Attached files: 0
This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.