[Asterisk-Users] zaphfc vs. i4l DTMF recognition

Harald Milz hm at seneca.muc.de
Tue Mar 15 13:17:54 MST 2005

Hi,

my asterisk is connected to the internal S0 of my ISDN PBX. Dialing
20 with a phone connects to the HFC-S card in my asterisk just fine,
I get a dialtone and can get out via SIP. So far so good. I would like
to be able to dial 20<number> without a wait, though. With i4l DTMF,
this worked fine (if DTMF worked at all).  With zaphfc I need to wait after
the 20 until I get a dialtone, or add another number or a "*"
between the prefix and the phone number proper. The zapata.conf reads

[channels]
switchtype = euroisdn
signalling = bri_cpe_ptmp
pridialplan = local
echocancel=yes
echotraining = 100
echocancelwhenbridged=yes
immediate=no
group = 1
context=intern
channel => 1-2

/etc/zaptel.conf:
span=1,1,3,ccs,ami
bchan=1-2
dchan=3
loadzone = us
defaultzone=us

what gives?

(I am missing loadzone=de in zaptel-1.0.6. "de" is available in the
SUSE 9.2 packages. Is that a SUSE patch?)

--
" ... I told my doctor I got all the exercise I needed being a
pallbearer for all my friends who run and do exercises!"