[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk retains DTMF Control Even whenan External IVR System is dialed

Eric Wieling eric at fnords.org
Tue Mar 15 12:58:59 MST 2005

Kanuri, Seshu (Company IT) wrote:

> Thanks for the pointers. Here is my Features.conf where I have tried my
> best to use Asterisk to give away control. I have enabled ## as the
> combination key for Asterisk (in quick succession) to retain control,
> but otherwise ignore the key presses.

I don't run CVS-HEAD so I can't help you with that, but if you remove
the Tt from the Dial line and issue a RELOAD at the Asterisk CLI that
should fix the problem.  You can confirm that it was removed by
watching the CLI for the Dial and confirming that Tt is not on the
Dial command when the call happens.

--Eric

--
Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
Mark Twain