[Asterisk-Users] How to connect with a headphone

Andreas Meyer anmeyer at gmx.net
Tue Mar 15 12:09:32 MST 2005

"Giudice, Salvatore" <Salvatore.Giudice at FMR.COM> wrote:

> Do you have a soundcard? If so, yes.

> I am new to the list and got a simple question. Is it possible to connect
> with a headphone to Asterisk on the same machine?
> I tried a portrange 5060:5061 in sip.conf but that doesn't work. I can
> connect with sjphone to an Asterisk on a remote machine only.

Sorry for not being clear enough but my headphone is attached to the
soundcard at my local PC. Now when I start Asterisk on that machine it
is using port 5060 and sjphone can not connect because it also uses port
5060.

netstat -panu |grep 506
udp        0      0 0.0.0.0:5060       0.0.0.0:*           5773/asterisk

If I could tell Asterisk to listen to more ports than 5060 it would be
no problem.

--
   Andreas Meyer

Mein VoIP-Anschluß: